With the #UArewelcome initiative our goal is to help Ukrainians to gain a foothold in the Vorarlberg job market - companies from all over Vorarlberg offer job opportunities in our dedicated category “Jobs for Ukraine”. Please feel free to contact the company by using the contact details mentioned in the job description. This job could be interesting for you:
IT CLIENT SYSTEM ENGINEER - IT-Helpdesk / Support (M/F/X)
- You handle support and service requests from international users.
- You support in ensuring IT operations in an international environment (AD, backup/restore, monitoring, etc.).
- You work in the area of client management of hardware and software.
- Including installations with the Baramundi system.
- You are responsible for the continuous update of the CMDB of the IT Service Management System Helpline according to ITIL.
- You will carry out basic IT training for new employees.
- You have successfully completed an IT apprenticeship or a different IT-specific education and have some professional experience.
- You are familiar with the application of an IT service management system (ITIL).
- You are characterised by your analytical, solution- and service-oriented way of thinking and working.
- A friendly manner in dealing with employees is a matter of course for you.
- A good command of written and spoken English rounds off your profile.
- 100% family owned
- member of a team of experts
- flexible working hours
- subsidized education
- home office option
This sounds like you? We are happy to meet you soon
T +43 5574 6883 0
E [email protected]