IT Business Analyst (m/f)
ALPLA Werke Alwin Lehner GmbH & Co KG / Hard / Austria / IT
ALPLA, a name that is synonymous with plastic packaging of the highest quality worldwide. Around 20,800 employees produce high-quality packaging for the food, cosmetics and cleaning industries at 178 locations in 46 countries.
As an IT Business Analyst, you act as an interface between software development and our internal customers and specialist departments. Together you will analyze and review new requirements, create requirement definitions and plan future releases in an agile team.
- Independent and self-responsible requirements analysis with the specialist departments and our internal customers in an agile environment (Scrum process)
- Professional advice for internal customers and well thought-out proposals for solutions
- Continuous planning of future software releases and support of company-wide rollouts
Your competencies and qualifications
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Several years of experience in requirements engineering, business or system analysis
- Analytical and cross-system thinking ability to break down and optimize business requirements
- High IT affinity
- Personal initiative, strong communication and assertiveness
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- We have flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and a constructive team atmosphere
- We offer you a long-term development opportunity in a globally active family Business
- We offer national and international activities in a successful Austrian Company
- We provide childcare with our ALPLA Kids facilities if needed
- We offer a wide ranging training program for personal development
Legally mandatory note: In line with the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement, the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.
Contact person: Daniel Schmid, Human Resources
ALPLA Werke Alwin Lehner GmbH & Co KG
Mockenstraße 34, 6971 Hard, Austria
T +43 (5574) 602 1086, www.alpla.com