Internal Sales Expert (m/f/x)Bezirk Dornbirn | Anzeigen-ID: 2342852
Curiosity and a passion for innovation have made the Tridonic brand the technological nerve centre of the Zumtobel Group. Producing smart and energy-efficient LED modules, LED drivers, sensors and software, Tridonic delivers the innovative components that help keep the Group at the cutting edge of lighting. Since 1991 Tridonic has been serving the luminaire manufacturer market as an independent brand, generating some 80% of its revenues with luminaire manufacturers around the globe
The successful candidate will be expected to pro-cess orders, sales order intake and queries altogether to provide an ideal, fast, high quality customer service designed to enhance the level of customer satisfaction to increase our sales on a long term view.
- You coordinate the flow of information to other departments where appropriate and to the Area Sales Manager
- You support the global sales process and sales staff (e.g. product introduction, online training)
- It will be on you to take care of the transparency of all business activities for certain markets
- Beyond that, you also maintain necessary master data
- Due to your project-management knowledge, you will plan, structure, implement and monitor projects to improve global sales processes
- Your basis is a graduation at a Business College (HAK, HASCH, HLW) or a Bachelor degree
- You have first work experience within customer service, inside sales or export
- Good command of English and German is a must have, every other language is beneficial
- You enjoy working intensively on the PC (managing, organizing, problem-solving with different systems/tools)
- Last but not least, you demonstrate strong communicational and interpersonal skills as well as cross-cultural competence
The law obliges us to specify a salary here: in line with the collective agreement, this amounts to at least 35.405,30 EUR for a 38½-hour working week. However, because neither you nor we are satisfied with minimum standards, we promise you that it will be more. How much more depends on how good you are.
+43 664 80892 6076
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this is why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.