Intern Product Management & Business Innovation (m/f/x)Bezirk Dornbirn (6850 Dornbirn, Österreich) | Anzeigen-ID: 2524435
Tridonic, the Zumtobel Group's technology company, is a leading global player in the field of lighting technology that produces innovative hardware and software for smart and connected lighting systems.
Ready to embark on an exhilarating journey through product management, marketing, and business innovation? As an intern, you won’t be on the sidelines; you’ll be at the forefront, actively shaping our products and strategies.
- Join the team in developing and implementing marketing strategies for both our cutting-edge products and trusted classics.
- Team up with diverse and talented colleagues to extract valuable insights and transform them into practical product and marketing game-changers.
- Dive into market research to unearth fresh opportunities and gain an intimate understanding of what our customers truly desire.
- You play an essential role in our product development cycles, ensuring that our goals align seamlessly with market demands.
- You are either pursuing or have completed studies in Business, Marketing, Product Management, or a related field.
- You are keenly interested in product development, marketing strategies, and business innovation, and you are ready to turn ideas into reality.
- You possess strong analytical skills and excel at communicating your ideas effectively.
- You are familiar with the latest market trends and are enthusiastic about fostering innovation.
- Proficiency in English is a must, and if you happen to speak German, that is a bonus that will take you even further.
- You are available for a duration of 4 to 6 months (start anytime from now on).
The Zumtobel Group: a company with many benefits
- Successful, international group with family DNA.
- Varied field of activity with personal responsibility.
- Numerous opportunities for further development in an innovative and empowering company.
- Great team that will support you in any situation.
- Individual options to ensure a healthy work-life balance.
- Extensive benefits for our employees.
Does this sound like an exciting opportunity for you? We look forward to receiving your application!
Legally binding notice: Based on the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement of € 2.261,74/p.m. (for a 38,50-hour working week), the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.
At the Zumtobel Group, we not only understand the power of the visible, but also the invisible. Like light itself, diversity cannot be grasped but it can be perceived. We appreciate the uniqueness of each individual and recognise it as a driver of innovation. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to e.g.: race, colour, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or disability.
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this is why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.