The Zumtobel Group is an international lighting group and a leading supplier of innovative lighting solutions, lighting components and associated services. With its core brands, Zumtobel, Thorn and Tridonic, the Group offers its customers around the world a comprehensive portfolio of products and services.
In this exciting role you are part of the R&D Indoor team at our headquarter in Dornbirn and you are responsible for the creation and realization of our most innovative product solutions.
- You work closely together with our Product Management and bring our innovative product solutions to life with lead customers.
- You use your project management skillset to develop product innovations agile and fast.
- You use state of the art technologies for rapid prototyping.
- You lead a motivated interdisciplinary team while working closely together with our shared service departments such as Design Engineering, System Architecture, Optics, Laboratories,…
- You ensure that stakeholders are timely informed on status of the projects. Therefore you report the project progress on a regular basis in management steering committees.
- You take full responsibility for successful creation of our most innovative product solutions using POC's and incubation @ our lead customers.
An experienced and customer focused project manager with a technical background and a passion for product innovations.
- You have a solid technical background (HTL and/or an university degree in engineering or similar).
- You have already managed complex projects in the field of new product development. Of course, you bring the necessary project management knowledge of techniques and methods.
- You are able to translate customer needs into promising product innovations.
- You are a proactive and flexible personality with hands-on-mentality.
- You manage to find creative solutions and you are able to adapt to changing circumstances.
- You speak German and English at a very good level.
Legally binding notice: Based on the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement of € 45.906,70 p. a. (for a 38,50-hour working week), the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.
+43 664 80892 3602
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this is why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.