Location: Dornbirn / Vienna / Munich / Berlin
At Crate.io, our mission is to empower people in every organization to make better decisions in real-time by harnessing the data generated through machinery and sensors. We have a unique capability to facilitate the ingestion and analysis of industrial-scale machine data. This capability can remove the bottlenecks associated with legacy technologies and help companies reduce risk and increase operational efficiency.
We are looking for a HR Specialist (m/f/x). The person must be able to match our collaborative excellence, creativity, and enthusiasm to be successful. If you have a passion for HR, are familiar with labor law, and are looking for a continually challenging environment, this is the place.
Our investors are world-class, and both Forbes and Gartner have recognized our company as cutting edge. We are gearing up for hyper-growth!
We are a deep-tech, VC funded scale-up with offices in USA, Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role is part of the HR department at Crate.io and will report directly to the Head of HR.
WHAT YOU GET OUT OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
- Gain work experience in a rapidly growing global technology company
- Shape and improve our HR processes and standards
- Meet new like-minded people with international backgrounds
- Reach your full potential in a results-oriented environment
- Benefit from a welcoming and supportive culture
- Organize and maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements
- Partner with our external payroll consultants
- Prepare and review compensation packages
- Act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries for our employees
- Take ownership of our future HR information system and be responsible for ensuring data integrity
- Be responsible for the onboarding and offboarding aspects of the employee lifecycle
- Act as a champion and foster company culture, and values
WHO YOU ARE
- 3+ years of relevant Human Resources experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Knowledge of people operations, employment law (AT and/or DE, US nice to have), and HR best practices
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- Experience in Human Resources at fast-growing companies in the past
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and a high level of emotional intelligence
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Fluent in German, strong proficiency in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working hours
- A variety of perks (e.g., financial allowances for public transportation, fitness, and education)
- Participation in our Employee Stock Options Plan
- The opportunity to become part of one of the most exciting startups in the IT scene (Top 25 IOT start-ups by Forbes Magazine)
At Crate.io, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it and support it. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.