Head of Project Management Office (m/f/x)Bezirk Dornbirn | Anzeigen-ID: 2428911
The Zumtobel Group is an international lighting group and a leading supplier of innovative lighting solutions, lighting components and associated services. With its core brands, Zumtobel, Thorn and Tridonic, the Group offers its customers around the world a comprehensive portfolio of products and services.
As Head of PMO you will be responsible for developing and leading the Project Management Office (PMO). The governance of projects and processes, the team leadership and the optimization of processes and tools will be on top of your priorities.
- In this interesting role you will lead a team of 5 direct reports at our headquarter in Dornbirn, establish the PMO role and set standards for project management capabilities.
- You will install a PLC based, full life cycle approach, including everything from project planning, initiation, resourcing and execution as well as monitoring, controlling and launching of new products.
- You ensure that the PMO meets performance targets aligned with the organisations' strategic objectives and create a "Centre of Excellence" to nurture project management practitioners and share knowledge of industry best practices.
- You set annual performance targets for your team, conduct performance reviews and oversee the delegation of work to project and program managers.
- You track and provide project status and audit reports, assure budget and time adherence in relation to taken project deliverables and oversee the delivery of projects on time, within scope, quality and budget.
- You inform the management on a regular basis about the status of the projects, possible risks and opportunities.
- You manage and constantly improve processes and tools like financial planning and reporting, project resource planning and reporting, PDB/PIM or similar.
- Together with the HR Business Partner you develop your team, establish and maintain succession planning for key positions and initiate staff development and job rotation programs.
- You have already gained extensive professional experience (10 years+) in product management, engineering and/or project management as well as a minimum of 5 years in leading and developing teams, preferably at a global level.
- Your basis is a university degree in business administration, engineering or a comparable course of study.
- You will be well acquainted with project and change management methodologies, techniques, processes and approaches.
- As an empathic and experienced leader you are able to mentor, coach and effectively transfer expertise to others as well as to actively lead and motivate your team.
- You have a comprehensive understanding of project management software to ensure the company maintains, develops and fully exploits existing technologies and solutions.
- You are familiar with mechanical, hard- and software development processes and methods as well as FMEAs.
- You are able to juggle multiple goals and deadlines and quickly establish business contacts, strong networks and relationships at executive level.
- Your open and communicative nature as well as your perfect German and English skills help you to accomplish these goals. A third language would be an advantage.
Does this sound like the sort of job you would like to do? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Legally binding notice:
Based on the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement of € 68.726,56 /p.a. (for a 38,50-hour working week), the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.
At the Zumtobel Group, we not only understand the power of the visible, but also the invisible. Like light itself, diversity cannot be grasped but it can be perceived. We appreciate the uniqueness of each individual and recognise it as a driver of innovation. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to e.g.: race, colour, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or disability.
Anja Maria Laengle
+43 664 80892 3353
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this is why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.