People with different origins, languages and professions work for the Rhomberg Sersa Rail Group. And they enjoy working at Rhomberg Sersa. Perhaps because we are recognised worldwide for our services. Perhaps also because we are globally operating, but still close to each other. But certainly because our work is meaningful. Because we aim to harmonise our growth with the needs of people and the environment.
- Gather market intelligence and customer requirements in collaboration with our market Managing Directors and business development professionals
- Be an expert with respect to product competition and business models and define the product strategy including the core positioning and roadmap
- Coordinate idea generation and prioritisation process incl. assessing potential business cases and return on Investments
- Manage and report on portfolio of R&D projects on behalf of our Group Management
- Manage R&D project managers across our group and ensure engineering group intelligence is being used and developed
- Develop and ensure core positioning and messaging of group products. Set pricing strategies and define contract solutions incl. licencing models
- Identify, plan and manage implementation of product-specific market opportunities outside RSRG home and international core markets
- Guide and manage a team of product managers directly and indirectly as well as project/product managers in a cross-functional team environment
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering or business management
- Leadership & delivery experience in a project driven company (infrastructure or engineering preferred)
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (German, English)
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Must be able to travel 50% of the time
Are you interested in joining us?
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 77,000.00 gross per year. Overpayment in line with the market is, of course, explicitly given, depending on qualification and professional experience. You can expect exciting challenges in your area of responsibility, an excellent working atmosphere and a wide range of development opportunities.
We look forward to receiving your complete online application at www.rhomberg-sersa.de/karriere.