Global (Senior) Product Manager Outdoor Connectivity (m/f/x)Bezirk Dornbirn | Anzeigen-ID: 2410798
The Zumtobel Group is an international lighting group and a leading supplier of innovative lighting solutions, lighting components and associated services. With its core brands, Zumtobel, Thorn and Tridonic, the Group offers its customers around the world a comprehensive portfolio of products and services.
Be the forerunner for our future Outdoor Controls and Smart City Products & Services.
What it's all about: Your comprehensive and industry leading Outdoor Lighting Controls (OLC) portfolio boosts the sales of our Outdoor Lighting Segment and lead our customers the way to become SMART CITIES!
We connect light & innovation and we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. Especially for the customers of our Outdoor Lighting application - communities, cities, public authorities - we are dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow improving efficiency, resources savings and reducing emissions. As Global Product Manager Outdoor Connectivity you are the key of the success of Outdoor Lighting aiming a long-term profitable growth.
You define the most impacting Outdoor Controls strategy and targets, implement and execute them aligned with sales globally, partners and suppliers.
- You develop an OLC business plan that drives pricing policies, sales and volume planning. Subsequently you manage OLC through the complete lifecycle.
- You are collaborating with sales globally to define the specifications of OLC and based on this you select appropriate suppliers and partners.
- With global Marketing you define marketing plans, including marketing communication activities e.g. user stories.
- You monitor and analyze market trends, competitors and the "Voice-of-Customer" interviews ensuring clear communication to channels and users and delivering clear positioning within the portfolio.
- Continuously you develop a strong global Outdoor Lighting team, inspiring and motivating employees and customers.
You are passionate about urbanization of cities & communities combined with a commercial background and a high level of technological knowledge and understanding.
- Your basis is a Master Degree with focus on electrical engineering or informatics or any comparable, supplemented by an additional economic education.
- You have 5+ years of relevant experience (sales, lighting technology, automation, building control systems or network technology). Preferable experience within public authorities or city communities.
- With your excellent knowledge of German and English you will communicate confidently with our national and international partners.
- You are a solution-oriented personality with a strong focus on results.
- You convince through your enthusiasm, your persistence and your "never-give-up" attitude.
Does this sound like the sort of job you would like to do? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Legally binding notice: Based on the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement of € 48.507,-/p.a.. (for a 38,50-hour working week), the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.
+43 664 80892 3602
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this is why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.