Global Senior Industrial Engineer (m/f)
As part of the Zumtobel Group, Zumtobel stands for holistic lighting solutions that above all enhance people's wellbeing. The brand's products unite award winning design with thoughtful integration into the architectural setting. As an innovation leader, Zumtobel offers an exceptional range of premium luminaires and lighting control systems across the full range of applications.
- You work in direct communication with Global New Products Industrialization (NPI) manager.
- You review existing global NPI project demands and implement, improve and standardize process and documentation.
- You facilitate process improvement and roll out.
- You manage and co-ordinate all NPI activities.
- You create project plans, manage and maintain, inclusive of 3rd party inputs.
- You manage the overall progress and use of budget / resources.
- You create industrial engineering standards for production, documentation and process, concentrating particularly final assembly.
- You support all local industrial engineering and industrialization teams.
- You carry out any NPI / operations activities directed by your manager.
- You have a profound mechanical or electrical engineering knowledge as well as experience.
- Furthermore you have a profound knowledge of IT-systems and tools (SAP).
- Ideally you have good CAD knowledge.
- You have excellent project management skills and skills in sound management and networking.
- Additionally you have good communication skills and you are fluent in English (both written and spoken). German skills are an advantage.
- You are willing to travel.
- You are a pro-active and achievement oriented person with a high level of integrity, personal drive and enthusiasm.
- You have strengths in entrepreneurial working.
- You are willing to manage global issues and act in a global business environment.
- You are an analytical thinking person with the ability to accept good solutions and to range them into the project path.
The law obliges us to specify a salary here: in line with the collective agreement, this amounts to at least 43.020,60 EUR for a 38½-hour working week. However, because neither you nor we are satisfied with minimum standards, we promise you that it will be more. How much more depends on how good you are.
+43 664 80892 3602
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech; and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.