Global Sales Controller (m/w/x)Bezirk Dornbirn | Anzeigen-ID: 2432358
The Zumtobel Group is an international lighting group and a leading supplier of innovative lighting solutions, lighting components and associated services. With its core brands, Zumtobel, Thorn and Tridonic, the Group offers its customers around the world a comprehensive portfolio of products and services.
In our headquarter you are responsible for the global sales controlling for our LIGHTING SEGMENT - from volume and margin analysis up to sales channel profitability in close cooperation with our global sales-employees.
- You are participating in the commercial monitoring (economic development of sales vs budgets & targets), hence you are questioning and active controlling commercial processes globally.
- You are analyzing in detail actual situation (profitability by channels, customer groups,..) and you are defining and coordinating measures to achieve set targets by channel in close interaction with local sales colleagues.
- You are preparing monthly reports, deviation analyses, reviews and support in the preparation of business plan and business cases.
- You are initiating, defining and implementing "global" activity based costing as well as a measure tracking tool. Last but not least you ensure a constant further development of our reporting and analysis sales tool.
LET THE NUMBERS SPEAK - as an experienced sales controller with an proactive, communicative personality, you are an invaluable partner for our global and regional sales staff in controlling sales to achieve and increase sales targets.
- You have a university degree ideally focused on controlling or any equivalent qualifications.
- You have 4-6 years of relevant professional experience (international, manufacturing group, B2C) in a similar role.
- You are excellent in English and you have basic knowledge of German.
- You have excellent user knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel.
- You are self-driven, resilient, assertive, personality, you are a team player and you have the ability to work under pressure.
- You have a high commercial acumen which came along with strong analytical skills and an accurate way of working.
- Too put it short: you are the perfect profile if "you let numbers speak" - you love to analyze in addition you derived from this actions and inspire, drive actions among our sale staff aiming to increase sales!!!
What is special about this position?
- We are offering a position in the "heart" of the Zumtobel controlling world.
- You work in an international, modern and digitized environment
- You will work within a highly professional, motivated controlling team, where you will work completely independent and self-reliant on your controlling tasks.
Does that sound like an challenging task for you? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Legally binding notice:
Based on the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement of € 48.507,- p.a. (for a 38,50-hour working week), the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.
At the Zumtobel Group, we not only understand the power of the visible, but also the invisible. Like light itself, diversity cannot be grasped but it can be perceived. We appreciate the uniqueness of each individual and recognise it as a driver of innovation. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to e.g.: race, colour, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or disability.
+43 664 80892 6076
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this is why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.