Global Production Controller (m/f/x)Bezirk Dornbirn | Anzeigen-ID: 2424565
Tridonic, the Zumtobel Group's technology company, is a leading global player in the field of lighting technology that produces innovative hardware and software for smart and connected lighting systems.
Are you passionate about how numbers can drive the right decision making in a company? Then you will be the perfect controller to support our worldwide production development.
We are an international Group with production locations in Austria, China, Serbia and the UK. The Controlling Team in Dornbirn - our headquarters - measure and control the whole production cost development of TRIDONIC globally. Are you driven by analysing processes and numbers, combined with a passion for manufacturing? You love to have a high degree of independence and freedom in a global role, where you contribute together with the COO to optimize our production facilities. Then this is the perfect job and we offer the perfect setting for you! Our hierarchy is flat and we have a small professional team that looks forward to welcoming you.
The financial controlling of local and global manufacturing costs - you oversee, supervise and are responsible for it.
- You have the responsibility of the financial controlling of manufacturing cost.
- Continuous target-actual comparisons with regard to plant-specific KPIs with deviation analyses with a focus on all Tridonic production plants worldwide.
- You independently define measures, analyse and review KPIs to suggest optimization options and evaluate/minimize risks in the production process.
- Face to face you report financial & controlling analytics to Operations-/Plants-/Finance Directors either to evaluate business cases and to support decision making.
- You will coordinate budgeting and forecast processes and investment controlling worldwide for all plants and will maintain regular Tridonic reporting requirements in line with Zumtobel Group policies.
- You will support to harmonize and further develop the reporting and process landscape within Tridonic globally.
You are a number-orientated team player with good communication skills, who likes to proactively challenge the status quo.
- You have a university degree in Finance & Controlling or similar qualifications.
- You bring several years of experience in a similar role, ideally within a manufacturing/production industry.
- You have excellent user knowledge of MS office (Excel, Power-Point, Word) and an ERP-System (ideally SAP).
- You are fluent in English and German.
- You convince us with your problem-solving skills combined with ability to simplify complex matters.
- At a personal level you are reliable and you have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
You are currently a Controller in a manufacturing plant and would like take the next step? Then this is the ideal challenge for you!
Legally binding notice:
Based on the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement of € 48.507 p.a. (for a 38,50-hour working week), the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.
At the Zumtobel Group, we not only understand the power of the visible, but also the invisible. Like light itself, diversity cannot be grasped but it can be perceived. We appreciate the uniqueness of each individual and recognise it as a driver of innovation. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to e.g.: race, colour, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or disability.
+43 664 80892 6076
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this is why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.