Global Marketing Director (f/m)
Active in more than 90 countries, the Zumtobel Group is a leading global player offering innovative, high-quality lighting solutions and lighting components. With its three internationally established brands, Thorn, Tridonic and Zumtobel, and its two smaller brands, acdc and Reiss, the Group offers its customers around the world a comprehensive range of products and services.
A real opportunity to translate marketing strategies into action and to contribute positively to our brands growth, to improve brand loyalty and market share.
- In this role you will implement new processes under the premise of excellence in order to achieve high performing goals. You will not see challenges as obstacles but as a chance to generate opportunities.
- You will collaborate with the relevant stakeholders to optimize the overall marketing strategy, which includes the articulation of long-term priorities, identification of development potential and the translation of corporate goals into business plans.
- You will define the role of and design a clear plan for innovation with the aim to drive success and pro-activeness.
- You will lead, motivate, measure and develop a team based on our company's culture, which embodies collaboration, mutual long-term benefits, openness, respect, empowerment and shared action to deliver the best possible activities which contribute to business success.
A talented and passionate manager with a strong urge for excellence and the drive to engage the commitment of others.
- This role is suited to a passionate and proactive individual with 15 years of relevant marketing experience and 10 years in a global leadership position.
- You have proven functional marketing expertise, an international mindset and the ambition to constantly improve and develop your knowledge and experience, having a positive impact on business results.
- You are passionate about working cross functionally with multiple stakeholders and have an analytical and strategic mindset which allows you to identify needs and realize value.
- You demonstrate proven leadership skills with regard to program execution and people management, recognizing that teamwork is the key to success.
- You have a minimum of 8 years' proven project management experience in marketing and/or brand strategy. A basic technical understanding or user knowledge of visual programs are an advantage.
- You display a very good understanding of our brands and their defined and diverse positioning on the market.
- You will be experienced in B2B marketing, preferably from the Building Services or Construction industry.
- You are experienced in finding creative ways, thinking outside the box, without losing sight of long-term goals.
- Your ability to convince is reflected in your strong verbal and written communication skills .
- Finally, you will display a very good command of English and German, preferably complemented by good French language skills.
The law obliges us to specify a salary here: in line with the collective agreement, this amounts to at least 95.134, 90 EUR for a 38½-hour working week. However, because neither you nor we are satisfied with minimum standards, we promise you that it will be more. How much more depends on how good you are.
+44 7929 376 338
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech; and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.