Global IT-Controller (m/f/x)Bezirk Dornbirn | Anzeigen-ID: 2430534
The Zumtobel Group is an international lighting group and a leading supplier of innovative lighting solutions, lighting components and associated services. With its core brands, Zumtobel, Thorn and Tridonic, the Group offers its customers around the world a comprehensive portfolio of products and services.
Are you driven by numbers, combined with a passion for IT? You love to define and establish groupwide IT-controlling KPI's? If you also appreciate a digital, fast-paced agile environment, then this newly created function will be the perfect job for you!!!
- You are responsible for the IT-cost centers by budgeting, analysing variances, identifying cost drivers and defining countermeasures in regular meetings with cost center managers.
- In close coordination with the Project Management Office (PMO) you are responsible for the IT-project portfolio controlling.
- You take the initiative in coaching IT Project Managers (PM) in terms of project profitability (calculation of business cases).
- As IT-project controller you are defining and setting KPI's. Subsequently you are analysing and monitoring IT-projects on these KPI's aligned with the PM.
- You are accountable for budgeting and actual cost analysis of licenses, maintenance agreements and consulting services.
- Last but not least you are improving reports for PMO and CIO/COO board meetings.
- You have a university degree ideally in controlling or business informatics or in a related field.
- You have 4-6 years of relevant experience in a similar role - IT-controlling, R&D-controlling and/or project controlling in a global corporation, software company or consulting firm.
- You have a very good knowledge and hands-on-experience of IT relevant planning and control processes.
- You have excellent user knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint; SAP and PlanView knowhow are advantageous.
- You are self-driven, resilient, analytical, conceptual thinking personality with a high ability to work under pressure.
- You have very good presentation and moderation skills combined with a confident, inspiring demonstration.
- You are fluent in English and German.
Does that sound like an attractive task for you? We are looking forward to receive your application!
Legally binding notice:
Based on the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement of € 48.507 p.a. (for a 38,50-hour working week), the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.
At the Zumtobel Group, we not only understand the power of the visible, but also the invisible. Like light itself, diversity cannot be grasped but it can be perceived. We appreciate the uniqueness of each individual and recognise it as a driver of innovation. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to e.g.: race, colour, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or disability.
+43 664 80892 6076
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this is why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.