Global Head of Industrial Quality and Lean (m/f)
As part of the Zumtobel Group, Zumtobel stands for holistic lighting solutions that above all enhance people's wellbeing. The brand's products unite award winning design with thoughtful integration into the architectural setting. As an innovation leader, Zumtobel offers an exceptional range of premium luminaires and lighting control systems across the full range of applications.
In this key role you assume full responsibility for Quality within global Manufacturing and Supplier Quality. Your main fields of work are:
- You develop and establish a global production and supplier quality organization as well as lean implementation across the globe.
- You develop and implement the Quality Control Plan across all plants including warranty covering and full quality cost model as well as KPI´s.
- You develop and lead implementations of LEAN resulting in a Zumtobel production system.
- You initiate and lead complex and critical cross functional projects and drive the organization to excellent results.
- You coach and support the local management teams within the sites in terms of lessons learned, best practice sharing and build global standards.
- You define and improve standards for supplier quality approval and component release processes and assure them via your organization as well as via Quality Assurance Agreements in cooperation with Global Purchasing.
- You define and monitor relevant KPI´s and provide clustered feedback to the relevant functions within the organization and initiate projects to improve where necessary.
- You assume responsibility for the ISO certification and compliance for all plants, including internal/external audit- and process-management.
- You have a master degree in engineering science, economics or comparable disciplines.
- International manufacturing, process and Lean experience should be more than 10 years and a solid quality education is advantageous.
- You are more than 8 years within a senior management role on a global level and have proven success in leading cross functional global teams in a fast changing industry.
- You gained already tangible experience in project management and QM principles / tools on a global level and apply a holistic approach to your daily work.
- Your English and German knowledge is perfect.
- Goal-oriented and pro-active person with analytical foresight, intercultural expertise, a clear idea of what is feasible, strong teamwork capabilities and willingness for international travel.
- Solid knowledge within the lighting industry or comparable would be beneficial.
The law obliges us to specify a salary here: in line with the collective agreement, this amounts to at least 56.772,94 EUR for a 38½-hour working week. However, because neither you nor we are satisfied with minimum standards, we promise you that it will be more. How much more depends on how good you are.
+43 664 80892 3838
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech; and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.