Global Demand & Supply Planner (m/f/x)Bezirk Dornbirn | Anzeigen-ID: 2521937
In our headquarter you are responsible for the monthly rolling Demand & Supply planning.
- You actively plan and handle assigned product groups (including phase-in/phase-out) aligned with Sales, Product Management and further Business Divisions.
- You continuously optimize the global stock and the delivery service towards our customers.
- You monitor given KPIs and set corrective actions where needed
- Finally you prepare and lead Demand & Supply Planning meetings among Sales and Operations and you work in Supply Chain projects on a global scale.
You are an extremely analytical personality combined with proactive, strong problem solving and communication skills.
- You have a university degree and ideally a proven track in operational demand & supply planning as well as inventory management or in a comparable role.
- On a personal level, you are a self-confident and result driven, assertive, resilient, strongly analytical personality and a team player.
- You have excellent user knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel) and SAP, SAP-APO, DP, PP/DS skills are beneficial.
- You are excellent in English; German language skills are a plus.
- You have strong presentations skills and the ability to present complex topics in a simply and understanding way.
The Zumtobel Group: a company with many benefits
- Successful, international group with family DNA.
- Varied field of activity with personal responsibility.
- Numerous opportunities for further development in an innovative and empowering company.
- Great team that will support you in any situation.
- Individual options to ensure a healthy work-life balance.
- Extensive benefits for our employees.
Does that sound like an challenging task for you? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Legally binding notice: Based on the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement of € 51.951,- p.a. (for a 38,50-hour working week), the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.
At the Zumtobel Group, we not only understand the power of the visible, but also the invisible. Like light itself, diversity cannot be grasped but it can be perceived. We appreciate the uniqueness of each individual and recognise it as a driver of innovation. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to e.g.: race, colour, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or disability.
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this is why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.