Global Commodity Manager - Strategic Buyer for Third Party Products (m/f/x)Bezirk Dornbirn (6850 Dornbirn, Österreich) | Anzeigen-ID: 2475185
Tridonic, the Zumtobel Group's technology company, is a leading global player in the field of lighting technology that produces innovative hardware and software for smart and connected lighting systems.
What it's all about: Strategic purchasing for third party products
If you are an technical purchasing professional looking for an exciting opportunity - we have it for you. Based in our headquarters in Dornbirn you will be responsible for sourcing and purchasing third party products (TPP) as a GLOBAL COMMODITY MANAGER. This position is the point of contact for finished goods procurement groupwide from our suppliers across the world. Hence this is a highly strategic role and understanding the changing landscape of electronics manufacturing, the implication to our business and developing a long-term strategy will be front and center to the position.
Who we are: TRIDONIC – innovative lighting technology
Curiosity and a passion for innovation have made the Tridonic brand the technological brain of the Zumtobel Group. As a manufacturer of innovative hardware and software for smart and connected lighting systems, with over 1,900 employees, sales partners in more than 50 countries and an annual revenue of around EUR 350 million, Tridonic is the leading global player in the field of lighting technology and a central driving force for the industry.
- You are responsible for the global and group-wide purchasing of this finished goods commodity.
- You define and drive a global sourcing initiative via strategic suppliers hence you develop a commodity strategy for this TPP components.
- You monitor and manage the quality and prices and recommend cost saving proposals.
- You perform supplier relationship management (SRM) and develop new suppliers.
- You booster interdisciplinary teamwork from technical to operative buyers as well as among Supply Chain, Manufacturing, internal and external Stakeholder.
- You manage global projects for continuous process improvement within materials procurement and logistics.
- You are a purchasing professional IDEALLY with international purchasing experience of technical components.
- You completed a business (SCM) OR engineering/ technical OR related degree OR 8-10 years of industry purchasing experience.
- You convince us by your excellent communication and negotiation skills at all levels fluently German and English.
- You demonstrated leadership skills on a functional level due to your inspiring, reliable, team oriented, persistent, resilient personality.
- You are a self-starter with dynamic and curiosity combined with a very analytical mindset.
- You are willing to travel domestic and internationally (Travel 10-20%).
Does this sound like an appealing task to you? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Legally binding notice: Based on the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement of € 54.271,- p.a. (for a 38,50-hour working week), the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.
At the Zumtobel Group, we not only understand the power of the visible, but also the invisible. Like light itself, diversity cannot be grasped but it can be perceived. We appreciate the uniqueness of each individual and recognise it as a driver of innovation. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to e.g.: race, colour, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or disability.
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this is why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.