Global Commodity Manager for Indirect Procurement (m/f/x)Bezirk Dornbirn (6850 Dornbirn, Österreich) | Anzeigen-ID: 2474633
The Zumtobel Group is an international lighting group and a leading supplier of innovative lighting solutions, lighting components and associated services. With its core brands, Zumtobel, Thorn and Tridonic, the Group offers its customers around the world a comprehensive portfolio of products and services.
As Global Commodity Manager you will be part of the Global Indirect Procurement Team and in charge to manage Group wide spends category in the area of NPR (Non-Product Related).
- You are responsible for the Group-wide purchasing of commodity groups for indirect procurement (NPR) within production, R&D and energy area.
- You are in charge to develop and implement procurement strategies, in alignment with key stakeholders and manage suppliers within all strategic Procurement tasks (RFQ, negotiations, contracting, etc.).
- You develop a competitive suppliers portfolio though continuous assessment of the whole supplier base performances against relevant business KPIs (costs, quality, etc.).
- You bundle group-wide purchasing volumes to generate EOS opportunities, lead continuous benchmarking and create an environment in order to achieve constant and continuous cost reductions.
- You have successfully completed a business or technical education (Uni / FH / HTL / HAK) and have already gained at least 5+ years of professional experience within procurement or a related area in an international environment.
- A MUST HAVE is, that you are eager to be successful in this PURCHASING-role - you are an analytical, strong and resilient personality with a strategic mindset by a high level of cost awareness and assertiveness.
- You have excellent language skills in German and English, both verbal and written combined with outstanding negotiating skills.
- In the end, you appreciate to work in an international environment and you are willing to travel.
Does this sound like an appealing task to you? Then we look forward to receiving your application in English!
Legally binding notice: Based on the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement of € 54.271,- p.a. (for a 38,50-hour working week), the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.
At the Zumtobel Group, we not only understand the power of the visible, but also the invisible. Like light itself, diversity cannot be grasped but it can be perceived. We appreciate the uniqueness of each individual and recognise it as a driver of innovation. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to e.g.: race, colour, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or disability.
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this is why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.