Global Commodity Manager for Indirect Material (m/f/x)Bezirk Dornbirn | Anzeigen-ID: 2432641
The Zumtobel Group is an international lighting group and a leading supplier of innovative lighting solutions, lighting components and associated services. With its core brands, Zumtobel, Thorn and Tridonic, the Group offers its customers around the world a comprehensive portfolio of products and services.
As Global Commodity Manager you will be part of the Global Indirect Procurement Team and in charge to manage Group wide spends category in the area of NPR (Non-Product Related).
- You are confidently responsible for the group-wide purchasing of commodity groups for indirect materials, capital goods and services (NPR).
- Here you create and implement the global procurement strategy. You are the direct contact person for service providers and suppliers.
- Through continuous benchmarking, you ensure a competitive operating environment and guarantee a high level of business and process costs.
- You routinely identify potential savings and consistently implement them. As a result, you continuously develop and sustainably optimize the procurement strategy.
- Your expertise is also in demand for the cross-site consolidation of the supplier portfolio.
- You monitor the dynamics of the NPR commodity procurement network to ensure action and correct weaknesses.
- We rely on your communication skills when it comes to conducting award and contract negotiations or, if necessary, in escalation handling in the event of delivery and quality problems.
- You have successfully completed a business or technical education (Uni / FH / HTL / HAK).
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience, some of which you have spent in an international environment.
- You have both technical and commercial knowledge and experience in market research.
- You have a very good command of English, which you are happy to use on a daily basis in an international environment. German language skills are an advantage.
- Willingness to travel - business trips are a welcome change for you.
- In addition, your working style is characterized by a high level of cost awareness, assertiveness and negotiating skills.
- Strategic and analytical thinking round off your profile.
Does this sound like an appealing task to you? Then we look forward to receiving your application in English!
Legally binding notice:
Based on the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement of € 46.641,14 p.a. (for a 38,50-hour working week), the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.
At the Zumtobel Group, we not only understand the power of the visible, but also the invisible. Like light itself, diversity cannot be grasped but it can be perceived. We appreciate the uniqueness of each individual and recognise it as a driver of innovation. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to e.g.: race, colour, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or disability.
+43 664 80892 3494
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this is why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.