Global Application Engineer / Electronic / Electrical Engineering (m/f/x)Bezirk Dornbirn (6850 Dornbirn, Österreich) | Anzeigen-ID: 2451662
In this international role you will be part of the Technical Sales Team in Dornbirn, providing technical support for our global sales team as well as for our customers.
- You support, advice and assist our sales colleagues around the world in all technical questions related to the products (components) assigned to you. Furthermore, you develop technical product documentations (data sheets, operation manuals) and provide input for new products and product specifications.
- You collaborate closely with the departments Research & Development, Product Management and Sales in product development projects.
- You develop help sheets and knowledge base articles for end users.
- You conduct product trainings to our Sales Managers and give product presentations to B2B customers when needed
You are a customer oriented technician with the ability to work independent and on your own initiative with a strong solution oriented thinking.
- Your basis is a technical education in Electrical Engineering, Electronics or equivalent , e.g. HTL.
- You have already worked at least two to three years in an electronic area, ideally in a service driven organization (R&D, Sales Support, …).
- You have good language skills in German and English, both verbal and written.
- You are self-confident with very good active listening skills and you are able to recognize customer needs.
- You enjoy sharing your know-how, any experience in conducting trainings and presentations would be a great asset.
- In the end, you are willing to travel.
Does this sound like an interesting task for you? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Legally binding notice:
Based on the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement of € 41.365,94 p.a. (for a 38,50-hour working week), the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.
At the Zumtobel Group, we not only understand the power of the visible, but also the invisible. Like light itself, diversity cannot be grasped but it can be perceived. We appreciate the uniqueness of each individual and recognise it as a driver of innovation. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to e.g.: race, colour, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or disability.
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this is why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.