Global Aftersales Manager / Complaint Manager (m/w/x)Bezirk Dornbirn (6850 Dornbirn, Österreich) | Anzeigen-ID: 2471016
Tridonic, the Zumtobel Group's technology company, is a leading global player in the field of lighting technology that produces innovative hardware and software for smart and connected lighting systems.
In this role you take over the ownership of our global customer complaint handling process at TRIDONIC.
- You are responsible for the complaint process in terms of overall turnaround time and quality of the technical and commercial solution and ensure that this is maintained (SAP, CRM) and applied within the organization.
- You are a proactively facilitator engaging and communicating with customers, Area Sales Managers and all involved internal departments to ensure regular and effective communication is maintained and expectations managed.
- You organize the root cause analysis and coordinate and monitor the rectification of complaints from technical trouble shooting to reimbursement of costs for claims.
- You monitor and review financial accounts – auditing agreed indemnities, expense transparency, warranty- and follow-up costs.
You are a customer- and solution-oriented personality with the ability to communicate and network excellently to find the best solution for our customer.
- After finishing your higher degree you gained 3+ years’ experience in a customer focused role, ideally within complaint resolution in an electronic area.
- You demonstrate and have proven experience in reviewing, revising and implementing business processes and procedures.
- You have good language skills in German and English, both verbally and in writing.
- You flash us with your effective strategic problem solving and decision making skills.
- You enjoy interdisciplinary work and empower others to act proactively in combination with your assertiveness.
The Zumtobel Group: a company with many benefits
- Successful, international group with family DNA.
- Varied field of activity with personal responsibility.
- Numerous opportunities for further development in an innovative and empowering company.
- Great team that will support you in any situation.
- Individual options to ensure a healthy work-life balance.
- Extensive benefits for our employees.
Does this sound like an appealing task to you? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Legally binding notice:
Based on the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement of € 52.184,- /p.a. (for a 38,50-hour working week), the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.
At the Zumtobel Group, we not only understand the power of the visible, but also the invisible. Like light itself, diversity cannot be grasped but it can be perceived. We appreciate the uniqueness of each individual and recognise it as a driver of innovation. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to e.g.: race, colour, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or disability.
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this is why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.