Digital Services Product Manager (m/f/x)Bezirk Dornbirn | Anzeigen-ID: 2431961
The Zumtobel Group is an international lighting group and a leading supplier of innovative lighting solutions, lighting components and associated services. With its core brands, Zumtobel, Thorn and Tridonic, the Group offers its customers around the world a comprehensive portfolio of products and services.
Our Digital Services use the lighting infrastructure to unlock new values and therefore enable the smart building of the future.
- In this exciting position you will develop and implement the product, marketing and sales strategy for Digital Services Portfolio Elements, in line with the overall strategy.
- You will identify new Digital Services Portfolio Elements by capturing ideas with customers, channel partners, vendors and research institutions.
- You will be accountable for sales targets, sales-planning and controlling and evaluate market and usage analysis.
- You will proactively align roadmaps in close collaboration with other departments and create end-to-end solutions across the company.
- You will join customer meetings in order to identify the demand for new elements and seek feedback for our existing portfolio.
A passionate and self-motivated individual with strong commercial and technical IoT skills and the drive to help accelerate the growth of our Digital Services.
- You have 4 years of relevant working experience in a similar job function and proven expertise in one or more of the following application areas: Office, Retail, Smart Cities, Industry 4.0 and/or enabling ares, e.g. IoT platforms, IoT analytics, IoT communications as a service.
- You are fluent in English and display a very good command of German.
- You have a solution-oriented mind-set that promotes change and process improvements, the ability to multi-task and the ambition to constantly improve and develop your knowledge and experience.
- You are experienced in finding creative ways and thinking outside the box, without losing sight of long-term goals.
Legally binding notice:
Based on the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement of € 51.160,76 p.a. (for a 38,50-hour working week), the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.
At the Zumtobel Group, we not only understand the power of the visible, but also the invisible. Like light itself, diversity cannot be grasped but it can be perceived. We appreciate the uniqueness of each individual and recognise it as a driver of innovation. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to e.g.: race, colour, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or disability.
+43 664 80892 3494
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this is why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.