Digital Services Product Manager (m/f/x)Bezirk Dornbirn | Anzeigen-ID: 2394817
The Zumtobel Group is an international lighting group and a leading supplier of innovative lighting solutions, lighting components and associated services. With its core brands, Zumtobel, Thorn and Tridonic, the Group offers its customers around the world a comprehensive portfolio of products and services.
Digital Service projects combine various solution components, such as luminaires, field and automation layers, data communication, IoT cloud, applications and analytics.
- In this exciting role you will be accountable for the implementation and support/delivery of our Digital Services to customers via various delivery organizations (internally but also non-Zumtobel channels as e.g. IoT application providers).
- You will enable the central and country specific implementation of Digital Services and establish a support organizations for Digital Services.
- You will co-create customer offers from a relevant after sales perspective and control customer specific project execution, including the projection of customer support costs.
- You will establish a state of the art customer support process and assure a measurable high degree of customer satisfaction.
An experienced IoT or IT manager focused on processes and with the passion to ramp up our delivery organizations for Digital Services.
- You have at least 6 years of relevant working experience within a support organization (IoT and/or IT).
- Your background is either a higher technical education or corresponding know how acquired on the job.
- You are experienced in process design, implementation and execution, based on ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) principles.
- You are a strong team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to develop long-term customer relationships.
- You are fluent in English and display a very good command of German.
- You are willing to travel around 35%.
Legally binding notice:
Based on the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement of € 45.906,70 p.a. (for a 38,50-hour working week), the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.
+43 664 80892 3602
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this is why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.