DevOps Engineer - Internet of Things (m/f)
Curiosity and a passion for innovation have made the Tridonic brand the technological nerve centre of the Zumtobel Group. Producing smart and energy-efficient LED modules, LED drivers, sensors and software, Tridonic delivers the innovative components that help keep the Group at the cutting edge of lighting. Since 1991 Tridonic has been serving the luminaire manufacturer market as an independent brand, generating some 80% of its revenues with luminaire manufacturers around the globe
- You will design and implement resilient application deployments and adapt a continuous integration pipeline for these complex applications.
- You consult and support the customers with their problems and guarantee a fluent solution finding process.
- You set up and maintain "Platform as a Service" (e.g. OpenShift & Kubernetes) and you build, deploy and run container based applications with Docker.
- You apply a continuous integration and delivery for the application setups and you are responsible for the improvement in the area of quality.
- You support the software development team in all phases of the process to ensure the improvement of the product.
- You also have to resolve customer trouble reports for quality, service or reliability and improve the documentation.
- Your basis is a university degree in computer science, electronics or similar disciplines.
- You have working experience in the field of R&D (especially in Software Development) and a profound knowledge in modern, resilient and self-healing application architecture.
- You are familiar with Linux and Windows scripting and you have first experience with PaaS.
- You are proficient in English, German is advantageous.
- You are willing to travel occasionally.
- You have a team oriented work attitude, a high degree of personal responsibility and the willingness to learn in all areas of your working fields.
The law obliges us to specify a salary here: in line with the collective agreement, this amounts to at least 42.301.42 EUR for a 38½-hour working week. However, because neither you nor we are satisfied with minimum standards, we promise you that it will be more. How much more depends on how good you are.
+43 664 80892 3838
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech; and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.