Customer Service Expert CEEMEA
Here at Swarovski, our people sparkle just as much as our products. Come and join us as a Customer Service Expert in Triesen (Liechtenstein) where you will be responsible for high quality customer service by providing proactive and efficient business support within CEEMEA. This includes solving operational issues, managing systems and handling various stakeholders.
ABOUT THE JOB
In this interesting and challenging position, you will:
- Proactively manage various customer accounts by taking care of the whole order-to-sales process (from order entry to an on-time delivery) and respecting the different market specifications
- Communicate on a daily base with our international customers regarding orders, product availability, shipments and payment issues
- Support and collaborate with our sales managers, who are in charge of the international accounts, in a service and solution-oriented way
- Support new and existing processes and requirements across multiple levels ensuring that customer centric approach gets delivered
- Participate in projects, fairs and events
We are looking for a motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- A trade school or bachelor’s degree in business administration (or an equal education) and already gained 2-3 years of relevant experience in a comparable position
- Excellent communication skills in English and eagerness to work in an international environment
- Advanced IT knowledge, ideally in SAP and Excel
- A result and solution-oriented approach with a cross-linked way of thinking and a resilient personality
- Highly customer-focused approach, a structured way of working and willingness to work autonomously
Swarovski is a family-run company, founded more than 120 years ago in Wattens, Austria. We are leading group of global companies committed to stable growth and maintaining our place at the forefront of design, creativity, and technological innovation.
Working for Swarovski is more than just a job. You will work for a groundbreaking, modern, premium brand, which is globally known for its quality and creativity. We place people at the heart of our business and offer global pay programs, supported by a range of local benefits. In addition, we provide rich development opportunities which recognize and reward the brilliant contributions of our passionate individuals and teams who contribute to the success of our company – sparkling every day.
Whether you are just starting your career or celebrating an existing one, we invite you to make your own mark on Swarovski’s rich history. Grow your own career through our blended learning and development programs. Learning opportunities are everywhere at Swarovski and will help you grow and develop your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.