Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Uniquely Yours.You will perform detailed finance work, transactions and data structuring under the guidance of the Finance Manager. You will collect data, be responsible for maintaining information integrity, monitor reconciliations and conduct basic checks and controls.
Controller Sec MaPo,
Plant BZ/AT (m/f/d)
Job Number: R-11161, Vorarlberg-Bludenz, AT
How you will contribute
- Execute aspects of finance planning and performance management process and related financial decisions potentially including Annual Contract planning/forecasting, target development, financial performance reporting/analysis, financial modeling and decision support for a focused scope within a region, business unit, country, Supply Chain, Mondelēz International Business Services or Corporate Finance team. You will also execute data collection and data integrity checks
- Contribute to a strong controls and compliance environment in area of scope and ensure full compliance with our policies
- Execute ad hoc analyses and projects as requested by the Senior Finance Manager (or Director)
- Support projects to improve efficiencies and improvements to ways of working and embrace a mindset of continuous improvement
- Contribute to a high-performing Finance team. You will also invest in personal development and the development of your Finance peers
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- TECHNICAL EXPERTISE in financial analysis and data collection/structuring
- BUSINESS ACUMEN and a basic understanding of our business, consumer packaged goods industry, and local snacking market. Relevant experience in a regional (or sizeable local) business
- LEADERSHIP SKILLS including collaboration and communication skills within a larger Finance team. Team player with can do mentality to deliver results
- GROWTH/DIGITAL MINDSET and the ability to execute opportunities and leverage technology to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness
- INTEGRITY and sound judgement in all decisions and interactions aligned with our values and policies and external regulations
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
- You will be the Finance business partner to the manufacturing section under the guidance of Plant Controller and Section Manager, for section specific cost budgeting, actual cost tracking, gap analysis standard vs actual performance and you will provide financial data for the daily management system (DMS) as a part of our continuous improvement journey.
- The position is a permanent position located at our iconic Milka plant in Bludenz.
- Lead the plant’s loss analysis and lead loss elimination projects or loss root cause analysis
- Support the plant and departments in the Integrated Lean Six Sigma (IL6S) and DMS cycle by providing performance and productivity tracking
- Supervise savings and payback calculations in appropriation requests and track the forecasted productivity to ensure plant cost reduction
- Manage the technical closing and variance analysis of process orders during the monthly closing and lead the SAP housekeeping on weekly basis
- Provide regular monitoring of relevant KPIs for conversion process in the plant in terms of variance analysis vs standard cost, tracking of M&R and Facility Management cost spending
- Manage the plant’s scrap disposal approval process and communication with central functions, initiate corrective action to reduce losses and perform material variance analysis to ensure correct scrap factors
- Counsel on financial topics for plant management to identify and track potential performance improvements
- Manage financial aspects of the plant’s energy cost budget and own the monthly reconciliation process in collaboration with plant M&R, FM, accounts payable and financial controlling
- Manage the budget for temporary employees in collaboration with planning and production leads, understand and challenge drivers for deviations and report to plant controller and section manager
- Timely and accurately execute product costing calculations
- Develop operations finance know-how at management and supervisory levels in the plant
- Guarantee strict compliance with relevant policies and procedures.
What extra ingredients you will bring:
- Experience within a similar position within an FMCG/manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of lean methodology and tools would be beneficial
- Exceptional communication skills together with the ability to smoothly cooperate with various stakeholders on different levels within the organization
- Business acumen and very good judgement of business situations
- Excellent analytical skills and result-oriented attitude
- Accountability, proactive thinking and high flexibility
Education / Certifications:
- Economics or Financial education or equal experience (e.g. Engineering background with plant controlling experience)
Job specific requirements:
- Previous experience with leading and coaching a team
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written
- Proven shop floor experience and familiarity with production plant environment
- Understanding of FMCG specifics would be a strong asset
- Good PC literacy in terms of SAP / manufacturing applications and MS Office
- Fluent English and German language skills
The salary is graded in the Collective Labor Agreement Nahrungs- und Genussmittelindustrie für Angestellte. If you meet the mentioned requirements the entry gross-salary for this position will be EUR 53.000,- per year, split up in 14 pays for full-time. We’re willing to overpay, dependent on your professional work experience and qualification.
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland.
Country to country Relocation support available through our Global Mobility Policies
Business Unit Summary
At Mondelez Europe, we are proud, not only of the iconic brands we make, but also of the people who make them. Our delicious products are created in 52 plants across Europe by more than 28,000 passionate people. We are the top maker of chocolate and biscuits and a leading maker of gum and candy. We make sure our powerful global brands and local jewels like Cadbury, Milka and Alpen Gold chocolates, Oreo, belVita, LU and Tuc biscuits, and Stimorol and Dirol gums get safely into our customers hands—and mouths. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pls apply here: