Controller Finance Excellence & Reporting (m/w/x) Global processes # SAP analytic Cloud (SAC) # digitalizationBezirk Dornbirn | Anzeigen-ID: 2438689
The Zumtobel Group is an international lighting group and a leading supplier of innovative lighting solutions, lighting components and associated services. With its core brands, Zumtobel, Thorn and Tridonic, the Group offers its customers around the world a comprehensive portfolio of products and services.
In our headquarter you are responsible for global finance and controlling processes and for the SAP analytic Cloud (SAC).
- You are defining and implementing state of the art and standardized planning- and closing processes which is bound up with automation of financial processes.
- In close cooperation with Corporate Finance and IT you are further developing our ERP- and SAC- reporting System (e.g. key figure definition).
- Regarding SAC you are contributing in creating reports, defining interfaces, modifying release processes and enhancing authorization concept.
- Finally you are monitoring compliance with central policies, developing manuals and acting as sparring, mentoring and training partner for key users, report recipes, local and global finance teams.
- Last but not least you are leading cross-group projects e.g. the implementation of financial processes S4/HANA.
You are driven by numbers, combined with a passion for standardized processes & SAP and you are an initiating, at all level excellent communicating personality.
- You have a university degree ideally in controlling or in a related field.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience (international, manufacturing group) in a similar role.
- You are excellent in English and you have basic knowledge of German.
- You are experienced in international accounting standards, especially IFRS.
- You have excellent user knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel), SAP, SAP/BW, SAC.
- You are self-driven, resilient, inspiring, analytical, conceptual thinking personality and a team player.
- You have a strong assertiveness and a high ability to work under pressure.
What is special about this position?
- We are offering a position in the "heart" of the Zumtobel controlling world.
- You work in an international, modern, digitized environment.
Does that sound like an challenging task for you? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Legally binding notice:
Based on the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement of € 48.507,- p.a. (for a 38,50-hour working week), the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.
At the Zumtobel Group, we not only understand the power of the visible, but also the invisible. Like light itself, diversity cannot be grasped but it can be perceived. We appreciate the uniqueness of each individual and recognise it as a driver of innovation. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to e.g.: race, colour, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or disability.
+43 664 80892 6076
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this is why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.