Concept & Platform Engineer (m/f)
Curiosity and a passion for innovation have made the Tridonic brand the technological nerve centre of the Zumtobel Group. Producing smart and energy-efficient LED modules, LED drivers, sensors and software, Tridonic delivers the innovative components that help keep the Group at the cutting edge of lighting. Since 1991 Tridonic has been serving the luminaire manufacturer market as an independent brand, generating some 80% of its revenues with luminaire manufacturers around the globe
For TRIDONIC in Dornbirn we are seeking for an analytical and conceptual thinking engineer to join our R&D Team as Concept & Platform Engineer (m/f).
As Concept & Platform Engineer you will develop and work together with other engineers on our technology platform from concept till industrialisation, with the goal to develop the next generations of our innovative connected lighting electronics.
- A requirement occur - you will deliver innovative ideas to develop medium complex concepts.
- You are supporting and constantly improving the electronic platforms for customer specific product developments or product roadmap needs.
- This includes the test of various modules of the concept under relevant regulatory safety standards and norms.
- To be successful all this will happen in close engagement with other engineering groups, mechanical engineering, software engineering, project- and product managers and external partners.
- You have successfully completed your Bachelor or Master (in electronic engineering or any other field that is pertinent to our Lighting Industry).
- You have proven skills in the field of SMPS, LED drivers, power electronics and microelectronics.
- If you are experienced in design tools (Matlab, PLECS, PSpice), IOT and Embedded SW topics it would be of great value.
- You are a bright, creative, result-driven and self-motivated engineer with an understanding of design for excellent solutions under consideration of reliability.
- You apply analytical thinking to develop solutions, concepts and models systematically.
- If you have excellent interpersonal and communication skills you will achieve a great deal in this role.
The actual salary is determined by the professional qualifications and experience as well as the relevant employment market and may be significantly higher than the pay scale under the Collective Wage Agreement. (For legal reasons we inform you that the gross minimum salary according to the Collective Wage Agreement for 38.5 hours a week is EUR 38.603,60 p.a.).
+43 664 80892 6076
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech; and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.