The Zumtobel Group is an international lighting group and a leading supplier of innovative lighting solutions, lighting components and associated services. With its core brands, Zumtobel, Thorn and Tridonic, the Group offers its customers around the world a comprehensive portfolio of products and services.
On basis of market analysis, insights and sound research you will scout new trends and relevant topics which you will translate into user centered stories that highlight the Zumtobel brand.
- In this role you will contribute to the formulation of the brands marketing strategy with relevant market and research insights according to the brand compass.
- You will ensure consistent brand stories in line with tone of voice and target groups.
- You will plan, develop, implement and track the brands application marketing based on Zumtobel brands vision, mission, positioning and strategy.
- You will create application and user centered stories based on trends and insights and will contribute to the overall marketing initiatives in collaboration with the Brand Marketing Manager.
- You will implement and coordinate application and user centered stories and research activities in close alignment with other Marketing functions.
A creative and communicative marketing expert or aspiring young professional who likes to create passionate and appealing brand stories for our customers.
- This role is suited to a passionate and proactive individual with an international mindset, who likes to work cross functionally with multiple stakeholders.
- You have already gained some experience in marketing and/or brand strategy on the job or during internships. A background in architecture, light planning or similar will be advantageous.
- You are experienced in finding creative ways, thinking outside the box and building a strong network within our company and outside.
- Due to your strong communication skills - verbal and written - you are able to write inspiring texts, support and drive Brand Communications and create & present attractive presentations.
- Finally, you will display a very good command of English and German, preferably complemented by other language skills. Excellent MS office skills & Social Media usage is a must.
The Austrian law obliges us to specify a salary here: in line with the collective agreement, this amounts to at least 45.906,70 EUR per year for a 38½ -hour working week. However, because neither you nor we are satisfied with minimum standards, we promise you that it will be considerably more. How much more depends on how good you are.
+43 664 80892 6199
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this is why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.