Associate Operations Controller (m/f)
ALPLA Werke Alwin Lehner GmbH & Co KG / Hard / Austria / Headquarters
ALPLA, a name that is synonymous with plastic packaging of the highest quality worldwide. Around 20,800 employees produce high-quality packaging for the food, cosmetics and cleaning industries at 178 locations in 46 countries.
Operational Excellence is a strategic target for us. Therefore we implement Lean Operations Controlling methods in all operations worldwide.
- Together with your colleagues you are in charge of the worldwide implementation of our Operations Controlling system and lean principles to achieve Operational Excellence.
- In this regard you will provide system-related trainings, create lean tools for employees in the regions and will facilitate to sustain the implemented Operations Controlling system.
- You will ensure Lean Supply Chain Management by identifying potentials for improvement and support our manufacturing sites in the execution of optimization projects.
- Your daily tasks include interaction with employees on all management levels.
- At corporate level you support the development and digitalisation of the Operations Controlling along the supply chain in order to increase the operational performance.
Your competencies and qualifications
- University degree (preferably Master) in Industrial Engineering or Business Management
- Up to 3 years of experience in Supply Chain Management, Lean Management or Operations Controlling
- Process Management skills and excellent analytical and methodical competencies
- Solid IT application skills (ERP, MES, BIS)
- Knowledge in Smart Production, Digitalisation of advantage
- Strong communication and advanced intercultural behavioural skills
- Ability and willingness to conduct workshops, to bound and work with shopfloor employees
- Excellent English and German language skills, other languages are an advantage
- High willingness to travel (up to 75%)
- A modern and family work environment
- Integration in a young, dynamic team
- Challenging tasks with a high degree of self-responsibility
- Individual performance will be remunerated and further development supported
Legally mandatory note: In line with the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement, the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.
Contact person: Elise Lorek, Human Resources
ALPLA Werke Alwin Lehner GmbH & Co KG
Mockenstraße 34, 6971 Hard, Austria
T +43 (5574) 602 661, www.alpla.com