Application Engineer (m/f/x) IoT & ControlsBezirk Dornbirn | Anzeigen-ID: 2351839
Curiosity and a passion for innovation have made the Tridonic brand the technological nerve centre of the Zumtobel Group. Producing smart and energy-efficient LED modules, LED drivers, sensors and software, Tridonic delivers the innovative components that help keep the Group at the cutting edge of lighting. Since 1991 Tridonic has been serving the luminaire manufacturer market as an independent brand, generating some 80% of its revenues with luminaire manufacturers around the globe
In this international and multi-faced role you will be part of the Technical Sales Team in Dornbirn, providing technical support to the global sales team in the area of IoT & Controls.
- You support, advice and assist our sales colleagues around the world in all technical questions related to the IoT & Controls products assigned to you.
- Furthermore, you develop technical product documentations (data sheets, operation manuals) and provide input for new products and product specifications.
- You conduct product-trainings to our Sales Managers and give product presentations to B2B customers when necessary.
- You are involved in the product development process and will work closely with Research & Development, Product Management and Sales.
- Business trips of about 15-20% are part of this international role.
You are an open-minded and service-oriented technician with great communication skills, who likes to pass on your knowledge and experience.
- Your basis is a technical education in Electrical Engineering, Electronics or IT, i.e. HTL or equivalent.
- You have at least four years relevant working experience, ideally in an international environment with customer contact.
- You are fluent in English, verbally and written. German and/or any other language skills are an advantage.
- You are self-confident with very good active listening skills and you are able to recognise customer needs. Any experience in conducting trainings and presentations would be a great asset.
- You work independent and on your own initiative with a strong solution oriented thinking.
- In the end, you are willing to travel.
The law obliges us to specify a salary here: in line with the collective agreement, this amounts to at least EUR 39.916,10 p.a. for a 38½-hour working week. However, because neither you nor we are satisfied with minimum standards, we promise you that it will be more. How much more depends on how good you are.
+43 664 80892 3602
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this is why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.