An attractive work place at our Consumer Goods Business (CGB) office in Triesen (Liechtenstein). In this position, you will be responsible for the executional aspects of the planning, taking care of replenishment and ensuring the product flows in and out of stores according to the plan within Central Eastern Europe & Africa (CEEA).
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
In this role you will report directly to Head of Planning and your main duties will be the following:
- Running replenishment for all Swarovski Retail doors and managing the entire ordering process for all products and materials.
- Supporting the planning team in ensuring that a balanced inventory and assortment is maintained (Outlet Channel)
- Supporting cluster planning teams to fully execute their plans and achieve inventory and sales targets.
- Main point of contact to Swarovski Retail doors in cluster.
- Monitoring inventory at store and cluster level and managing the transfer process at end of season; ensuring all KPIs are met and alerting planning teams and taking action as required.
- Acting as system expert and generalist to support cluster team with ad-hoc tasks and analysis.
WHAT WE EXPECT
To fulfill these tasks, we are looking for a motivated talent holding an economical, accounting or computing degree, 1-2 years of work experience as Allocator would be an asset. To be successful in this role strong analytical skills, ability to analyze and utilize financial measurements and to learn new technical applications and tools quickly are a must have. You are self-motivated team-player, customer-focused and proactive problem-solver with ability to build and maintain productive and cohesive relationships with peers and cross-functional teams. Fluency in English (written and spoken) and basic Excel skills are among the assets that will help you excel at SWAROVSKI.
WHAT WE OFFER
Working for us is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity. As well as an attractive salary and benefits package, including a generous staff discount, we offer a range of development opportunities to help you reach your full potential.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application