Here at Swarovski, our people sparkle just as much as our products. Come and join us as a Allocator where you will get a chance to work in a rewarding role within a diverse team with dynamic strengths. Be part of a truly iconic global brand, learn and grow with us.
ABOUT THE JOB
In this position, you will be responsible for the executional aspects of the planning, taking care of replenishment and ensuring the product flows in and out of stores according to the plan within Central Eastern Europe & Africa (CEEA).
In this role you will report directly to Head of Planning and your main duties will be the following:
• Running replenishment for all Swarovski Retail doors and managing the entire ordering process for all products and materials.
• Supporting the planning team in ensuring that a balanced inventory and assortment is maintained (Outlet Channel)
• Supporting cluster planning teams to fully execute their plans and achieve inventory and sales targets.
• Main point of contact to Swarovski Retail doors in cluster.
• Monitoring inventory at store and cluster level and managing the transfer process at end of season; ensuring all KPIs are met and alerting planning teams and taking action as required.
• Acting as system expert and generalist to support cluster team with ad-hoc tasks and analysis.
We are looking for a motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- University degree/ Education, preferably in Economy, Accounting or Computing
- 1-2 years of professional experience in a similar role as Allocator would be an asset
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to analyze and utilize financial measurements and to learn new technical applications and tools quickly
- Team orientation, can-do attitude and ability to build and maintain productive and cohesive relationships with peers and cross-functional teams
- Excellent English proficiency
- Basic Excel skills
Swarovski is a family-run company, founded more than 120 years ago in Wattens, Austria. We are leading group of global companies committed to stable growth and maintaining our place at the forefront of design, creativity, and technological innovation.
Working for Swarovski is more than just a job. You will work for a groundbreaking, modern, premium brand, which is globally known for its quality and creativity. We place people at the heart of our business and offer global pay programs, supported by a range of local benefits. In addition, we provide rich development opportunities which recognize and reward the brilliant contributions of our passionate individuals and teams who contribute to the success of our company – sparkling every day.
Whether you are just starting your career or celebrating an existing one, we invite you to make your own mark on Swarovski’s rich history. Grow your own career through our blended learning and development programs. Learning opportunities are everywhere at Swarovski and will help you grow and develop your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.