Test Engineer - Software for the World of Light (m/f)
As part of the Zumtobel Group, Zumtobel stands for holistic lighting solutions that above all enhance people's wellbeing. The brand's products unite award winning design with thoughtful integration into the architectural setting. As an innovation leader, Zumtobel offers an exceptional range of premium luminaires and lighting control systems across the full range of applications.
- You will be developing test concepts for our lighting management systems (including daylight or venetian blind automation).
- You will define the test cases and develop programmes for the automated tests.
- When performing the tests, you will evaluate the test results or analyse any fault images occurring.
- Working with the development team, you will ensure that our customers receive high-quality software in our products and systems.
- You enjoy being involved in the ongoing improvement of existing tests, tools and processes.
- You will be qualified in the fields of communications technology, electronics, computer engineering or similar (polytechnic, college, university).
- You will have experience in programming (C # / .NET or equivalent.).
- Training as a Certified Tester in accordance with ISTQB is desirable.
- You are familiar with the topics of networking and automation technology.
- You are fluent in conversational English and will be confident using MS Office.
- You are committed, enthusiastic and enjoy working in a team.
The law obliges us to specify a salary here: in line with the collective agreement, this amounts to at least 37.406,60 EUR for a 38½-hour working week. However, because neither you nor we are satisfied with minimum standards, we promise you that it will be more. How much more depends on how good you are.
+43 664 80892 3838
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech; and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.