Technical Sales (m/f) - 2nd Level Support / Product Training
Curiosity and a passion for innovation have made the Tridonic brand the technological nerve centre of the Zumtobel Group. Producing smart and energy-efficient LED modules, LED drivers, sensors and software, Tridonic delivers the innovative components that help keep the Group at the cutting edge of lighting. Since 1991 Tridonic has been serving the luminaire manufacturer market as an independent brand, generating some 80% of its revenues with luminaire manufacturers around the globe.
- You provide an exceptional technical second-level-support, advice and service primarily for our globally sales, internally as well as for our customers.
- Furthermore, you are developing an in-depth technical product documentation (data sheet, operation manual) of our IoT and Controls products.
- You "translate" the needs of our customers hence you will provide input for new products and product specifications.
- You collaborate closely with Research & Development, Product Management and Sales in product development projects.
- You develop help sheets and knowledge base articles for end users.
- Besides that, you enjoy to give product trainings to our global Area Sales Manager and the Sales Force as well as product presentations to B2B customers.
- Your basis is good technical knowledge in IT or Electronics, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- You have already worked at least three years in an IT operation, IT networks or electronic area, ideally in a service driven organization (R&D, Sales Support, …).
- Of course, you have good language skills in German and English, both verbal and written.
- You are an articulate communicator with good active listening skills - any experience in delivering training would also be a great addition.
- You have the ability to work independent on your own initiative with a strong solution oriented thinking.
- In the end, you are willing to travel.
The law obliges us to specify a salary here: in line with the collective agreement, this amounts to at least 37.406,60 EUR for a 38½-hour working week. However, because neither you nor we are satisfied with minimum standards, we promise you that it will be more. How much more depends on how good you are.
+43 664 80892 3838
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech; and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.