Teamleader - IT - Business Analytics (m/f)AT, Dornbirn
Active in more than 90 countries, the Zumtobel Group is a leading global player offering innovative, high-quality lighting solutions and lighting components. With its three internationally established brands, Thorn, Tridonic and Zumtobel, and its two smaller brands, acdc and Reiss, the Group offers its customers around the world a comprehensive range of products and services.
- Lead and develop the CIT Business Analytics team
- Lead larger projects within the BI-area
- Continues the development of the BI concept,
cross functions and regions
- Develop and update the support concept.
- Develop and update the operational and Selfservice concept
- In cooperation with Stakeholders in the different business functions drive innovation in the Business Analytics an Big Data Area
- You have an education in IT/BWL
- At least 5 years of experience in People- and project management
- Relevant experience from projects with -in Business Analytics and/or Big Data
- Overall good technical of Data Ware-house Backend- and/or BI Frontend from SAP
- Experience with SAP BusinessObjects Suites (Analysis for Office, Design-studio, aso)
- Good German and English skills, strategic mindset, self-responsibility
- Specific functional knowledge in at least one of the following SAP modules; BW and BO and one ERP module – FI, SD, MM, SCM
- You have good leadership skills and you convince people through you performance, flexibility, communication abilities and team spirit.
- Prepared to do some travel
- The pay scale is based on the Collective Wage Agreement for the electronics and electrical engineering industry. The actual salary is determined on the basis of the relevant employment market and may be significantly higher than compensation payable under the Collective Wage Agreement.