TEAMLEADER – PRODUCT & PROCESS AUDIT QCMLiechtenstein | Anzeigen-ID: 991584
SWAROVSKI STANDS FOR SPARKLE.
SWAROVSKI STANDS FOR SPIRIT.
SWAROVSKI STANDS FOR SUCCESS."
Swarovski adds sparkle to people’s everyday lives – both as the leading brand of cut crystal, and as the partner of visionaries. Become part of a tale of tradition and success that stretches back to 1895, and at the same time begin writing your own!
You are interested in this challenging position and enjoy working with a dynamic team?
To strengthen our Quality and Compliance Center team based at our location in the Principality of Liechtenstein, we are seeking for the position of
TEAMLEADER – PRODUCT & PROCESS AUDIT QCM
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
You will have the following main responsibilities:
- Lead, support and train the product auditor team members for new product quality requirements and SQRJ measurement/testing and compliance competence.
- Develop on a weekly base the inspection plan for products from manufacturer and suppliers in alignment with the management and product audit team based in Asia.
- Organize the incoming product audit from our local incoming warehouse.
- Work out and execute the incoming product audit for accurate and fast shipment quality inspection & testing, to release or block the shipment.
- Product quality decision regarding borderline cases will be aligned with the supervisor.
- Reporting the product audit results and findings in SAP system and forward information the defined colleagues and partners.
- Maintenance of all IGI product audit and measuring equipments.
- Develop a capacity plan based on the delivery plan to ensure enough resources for unexpected deliveries
- Support market analysis team and qualification team
- Support wearing tests during development phase.
WHAT WE EXPECT
You hold a university degree in Product Audit (or equivalent) and bring approximately 3-5 years experience in leading team within a quality and compliance department.
Your experience as a flexible and solution-oriented team leader and your good training & capacity planning skills are the key to drive your team to reach the Swarovski quality standards.
Your knowledge in Product and/ or Process Audit as well as a very good understanding of Standard Quality Requirements are your assets to succeed in your missions.You have a strong sense of problem solving, open minded and flexible. For your daily work with our colleagues in Asia you are used to respect their cultural behaviors.
You bring an experience within a cross-functional or matrix-organisation. You proactively and independently bring your support to your clients, always pursuing the best interests of the business. Plus, you have strong communication skills and enjoy working with the details. A strong command in English and German is required.Your qualifications are rounded out by a strong command of MS Office (particularly Excel) and SAP (BW and QM).
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application on the following link:
Tel. +423 / 399 54 89