Team Leader Software Testing for IoT/new technologies (m/w)AT, Dornbirn
Curiosity and a passion for innovation have made the Tridonic brand the technological nerve centre of the Zumtobel Group. Producing smart and energy-efficient LED modules, LED drivers, sensors and software, Tridonic delivers the innovative components that help keep the Group at the cutting edge of lighting. Since 1991 Tridonic has been serving the luminaire manufacturer market as an independent brand, generating some 80% of its revenues with luminaire manufacturers around the globe.
- The Software Testing Team is embedded in a multinational development team, responsible for quality assurance of software products spanning from embedded software over web and mobile applications, apps and cloud solutions.
- With the “Internet of Light” the Zumtobel Group is creating new experiences and services in commercial, building, and city spaces. As lighting is everywhere, connected, and digital, we believe that by creating an open and secure ecosystem of IP-connected lighting and devices we enable new services that will create unprecedented people experiences in the IoT of the future.
- You can look forward to work in one of the most exciting, global software projects which will heavily influence the Internet of Things.
- You will work closely and trustfully with our global development centres and manage all external test partners.
- Based on the respective requirements, you will determine test conditions and create conclusive concepts and plans.
- We rely on your expertise to improve test processes, test tools, test environments and the associated documentation.
- During the execution of tests, you will carefully examine malfunctions and give detailed reports over defects – you will cooperate with internal and external developers in this respect.
- You have successfully completed a degree in an engineering discipline (Uni / Higher Technical College)
- Experience in software testing for complex projects – ISTQB Certificate would be advantageous
- Additionally, you have founded experience in at least one of these specialist areas: wired and wireless networks, IT security, REST services, mobile Apps, (non-) function tests, test automation.
- An excellent command of spoken and written English
- Furthermore, we will build on your great willingness to learn, specifically regarding the use of new technology.
- Personally, you are a flexible team player with strong communication & leadership skills, with team and project management experience.
- The pay scale is based on the Collective Wage Agreement for the electronics and electrical engineering industry. The actual salary is determined on the basis of the relevant employment market and may be significantly higher than compensation payable under the Collective Wage Agreement.