Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f)Erstellt am: 22.09.2016 | Ablaufdatum: 06.07.2016 | Anzeigen-ID: 1055626 Abgelaufen
Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f)
- You are responsible for the full recruitment cycle for positions up to senior level.
- You closely work together with our hiring managers and support them in the recruiting and selection process of the right candidates.
- You lead recruitment strategy meetings with hiring managers and other key stakeholders.
- You steer the contracting process, provide offer letters and successfully onboard candidates.
- You drive for operational excellence within talent acquisition to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- You represent Zumtobel Group towards our target group and conduct international on-campus and other relevant recruiting events.
- You have a masters degree in Human Resources, Organizational Behavior, or Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in talent acquisition for medium to large companies; preferably in the manufacturing industry.
- You have excellent communication skills in English and German on all levels, other languages a clear benefit
- You take over responsibility and have a distinctive quality awareness
- Sincerity, empathy and authenticity in dealing with potential candidates characterize you.
Are you interested and ready for a new challenging task?
We look forward to receiving your online application at www.zumtobelgroup.com/de/karriere.htm
Phone T +43 (0) 5572 509 53035
The pay scale is based on the Collective Wage Agreement for the electronics and electrical engineering industry. The actual salary is determined on the basis of the relevant employment market and may be significantly higher than compensation payable under the Collective Wage Agreement.