System Architect / Technology Strategist (m/f)Erstellt am: 28.02.2017 | Ablaufdatum: 01.04.2014 | Anzeigen-ID: 722682 Abgelaufen
System Architect / Technology Strategist (m/f)
The successful candidate will be expected to translate technological trends and market requirements into sound application focussed costs & technology roadmaps aligned with the strategic focus of Tridonic.
- You are close to the market related product technology trends to gather, shape and identify market needs and customer requirements
- You generate together with the segment manager & technology manager aligned costs & technology roadmaps.
- Based on the roadmap you define technical and cost effective solutions for product segments
- Concurrent with the program manager you are breaking down the sketched product solutions into individual R&D projects.
- Finally you support the running development pipeline from a technology point of view up to product release.
- Deep technical expertise (best in electronics and/or lighting technology) and a deep technical understanding
- Ability to take complex, multi-faceted ideas, objectives or problems and work them through to simple solutions recognising synergies and options
- A proven track record within R&D, or a similar position (ideally in the field of lighting)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build sustainable relationships with customers, various departments, project stakeholders and key individuals
- Having the desire to take the initiative and moving issues forward with clarity
- Demonstrate an ability to think ‘outside the box' while defining solutions in a workable form
You are interested in joining Tridonic, an international company with a challenging range of tasks? We are looking forward to receive your online application on www.tridonic.com or www.zumtobelgroup.com
Ph. +43 5572 395 4596
Yearly compensation represents EUR 90.000 as per relevant collective contract. Effective compensation exceeds collective wage agreements based on the local market.
The Zumtobel Group is one of the few global players in the lighting industry, with a workforce currently numbering more than 7,100 employees, 20 production plants on four continents as well as sales companies and representatives in over 70 countries. We offer a full range of professional indoor and outdoor lighting, lighting management systems, lighting components and modules, as well as innovative LED and OLED technology. The Group pursues a multi-brand strategy, addressing different business sectors and target groups in the lighting market through the internationally renowned Thorn, Zumtobel and Tridonic brand. www.zumtobelgroup.com