The successful candidate will test and analyze products from R&D to ensure that they meet standards and specifications. Hence,
- You identify testable conditions and create a wide range of test plans, test matrices and test cases based upon the specific requirements
- You perform black-box tests at the system level and work closely with project managers and related departments
- You identify defects, report them in our bug tracking system, and manage them in close collaboration with internal and external developers.
- You participate in the continuous improvement of test processes, tools, test environments, and documentation.
- Technical College (HTL) or university degree in
- Proficient in English, German is a plus
- Hands-on knowledge of testing, ideally in the field of GUI or embedded systems
- Ideally, programming skills, e.g. Labview, C#, and experience in test automation
- The ability and willingness to learn and utilise new technology
- A flexible and adaptable approach
- Good problem solving skills and the ability to work well in a team
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
You are interested in joining Tridonic, an international company with a challenging range of tasks? We are looking forward to receive your online application on www.tridonic.com or www.zumtobelgroup.com
Phone +43 5572 395 45667
Yearly compensation represents EUR 31.543,40 as per relevant collective contract. Effective compensation exceeds collective wage agreements based on the local market and considers academic and professional experience of a well-suited candidate.
The Zumtobel Group is one of the few global players in the lighting industry, with a workforce currently numbering more than 7,100 employees, 20 production plants on four continents as well as sales companies and representatives in over 70 countries. We offer a full range of professional indoor and outdoor lighting, lighting management systems, lighting components and modules, as well as innovative LED and OLED technology. The Group pursues a multi-brand strategy, addressing different business sectors and target groups in the lighting market through the internationally renowned Thorn, Zumtobel and Tridonic brand. www.zumtobelgroup.com