Software Tester / SW Test Manager IoT (m/f)AT, Dornbirn
Curiosity and a passion for innovation have made the Tridonic brand the technological nerve centre of the Zumtobel Group. Producing smart and energy-efficient LED modules, LED drivers, sensors and software, Tridonic delivers the innovative components that help keep the Group at the cutting edge of lighting. Since 1991 Tridonic has been serving the luminaire manufacturer market as an independent brand, generating some 80% of its revenues with luminaire manufacturers around the globe.
- To complete our software testing team we seek candidates with different skillsets, experience levels and expert knowledge. Successful candidates will be responsible for planning and execution of tests or managing quality assurance agendas in sub projects autonomously.
- Hence you will:
- identify testable conditions, develop test processes, create test concepts and plans, test matrices and test cases
- perform tests, analyse malfunctions, report defects in the bug tracking system.
- manage and monitor our external test partners and collaborate closely with our globally distributed development teams
- You completed a technical education (college (HTL) or university degree) or show similar business experience.
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken), German is a plus.
- You have the ability and willingness to learn and utilise new technologies. Therefore you have a hands-on knowledge in one or more of the following areas: wired/wireless networks, security, REST services, mobile apps, non-functional tests or test automation frameworks
- You are a team-player with good problem solving skills and maintain a flexible, visionary, adaptable approach
- The pay scale is based on the Collective Wage Agreement for the electronics and electrical engineering industry. The actual salary is determined on the basis of the relevant employment market and may be significantly higher than compensation payable under the Collective Wage Agreement.