When building the tallest buildings, the longest bridges and the biggest airplanes, people put their trust in the market-leading measurement and surveying solutions from Leica Geosystems. Our employees develop, produce and distribute what our customers count on, day after day: innovation, precision, reliability and efficiency.
Within our Geomatics Division, based in Heerbrugg (Switzerland), our development team is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated
Software Project Engineer (f/m)
Your main tasks include:
- Develop and maintain software tools for multi project environments
- Evaluation and administration of new and existing software tools
- Definition and Implementation of process and tools standards within IT projects
- Implementation and maintenance of project management methods
- Bachelors’ Degree, preferable in Computer Science or similar (IT, Wirtschaftsinformatik)
- Experience as Junior Project Manager required, additional qualification in process and project management being an advantage
- Software engineering experience
- Hands on experience with professional software development infrastructure and tools
- Experience in quality assurance is an asset
- Analytical thinking, conceptual work and solution orientation
- IT spirit, persuasive power and assertiveness
- Creativity, very good networking skills, ability to inspire and to bring people together
- Fluent spoken and written English language skills required (German is a plus)
Leica Geosystems is a global supplier of technologies for geodetic and engineering solutions, providing a broad array of modern positioning systems for the capture, visualization, modeling and technical use of spatial information. Leica Geosystems offers an international and diverse work environment. Working within highly motivated teams, Leica provides you with the opportunity to develop yourself both personally and professionally. Based in the Swiss Rhine Valley, a high quality of life focused on the nature and easy access to the cultural diversity of the neighbouring countries is at your fingertips.
Have we sparked your interest?
Ms. Ines Geisler from Human Resources looks forward to receiving your written application. E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
(job reference GEO-257)
Leica Geosystems AG