Software-Development: Embedded Systems IoT (m/w)
Curiosity and a passion for innovation have made the Tridonic brand the technological nerve centre of the Zumtobel Group. Producing smart and energy-efficient LED modules, LED drivers, sensors and software, Tridonic delivers the innovative components that help keep the Group at the cutting edge of lighting. Since 1991 Tridonic has been serving the luminaire manufacturer market as an independent brand, generating some 80% of its revenues with luminaire manufacturers around the globe.
Designing the backbone of the IoT
The global lighting network is growing by approximately 40 million points of light every year. That is why we have a key role to play in the Internet of Things.
- You will be working at the forefront of Tridonic's IoT innovations, developing product ideas, managing the pre-project stage, building prototypes.
- The biggest challenge for you is that your ideas have to work in the smallest of spaces, achieve maximum efficiency and be 100% reliable.
- From the architecture through to testing, you will primarily be developing the embedded software for our lighting system components. You will create concepts for software libraries and frameworks.
- You will be working mainly on and with these technologies and tools: ARM Cortex-M, ARM mbedOS, Thread, 802.15.4, CoAP, LWM2M and IP.
Sound knowledge, experience and creative thinking in your genetic makeup
- You will have a higher degree in computer engineering, electronics or a similar field.
- You will have several years' practical experience of developing and/or testing software.
- You will be highly competent in C/C++ and in object-oriented programming.
- Are you a real pro in RTOS, web-enabled embedded systems, network technology, security or embedded Linux? We really like that!
- You will bring perseverance and a wealth of ideas, because we often find ourselves working in uncharted territory where Plan A rarely seems to work. But because you quickly come up with Plans B, C and D, the
- problem is soon solved.
- You will speak and write fluent English. It is obviously advantageous if you know German too.
Learn more about our team and the position here.
The law obliges us to specify a salary here: in line with the collective agreement, this amounts to at least 42.301,42 EUR for a 38½-hour working week. However, because neither you nor we are satisfied with minimum standards, we promise you that it will be more. How much more depends on how good you are.
+43 664 80892 3838
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech; and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.