Senior International Training ManagerErstellt am: 29.04.2017 | Ablaufdatum: 15.08.2014 | Anzeigen-ID: 835657 Abgelaufen
Senior International Training Manager
- Development and management of the training program for the Zumtobel Group organization
- Evaluation of development needs and transformation into international, demand orientated qualification platforms
- Development of trainer’s competences and build up international learning structures
- Developing adequate measures that ensure the learning transfer, reporting and quality management of the qualification trainings
- Delivering parts as a trainer / workshop facilitator (e.g. induction workshops)
- You enjoy working with people. You are personally committed to make a major contribution to the employees through a sustainable training program
- You have a minimum of 3-5 year’s experience in managing know-how transfer and delivering training, preferably in the field of sales training. Or you have a deep and relevant experience in Sales, Product Management, Engineering and you intent to develop into the field or knowledge transfer.
- Ideally you have in your background a strong focus on HR development, educational science and didactics
- You take initiative and persistently follow up your targets. You overcome challenges with creative and dynamic solutions
- You are flexible and enjoy regular business travels
You are interested in joining an international company with a challenging range of tasks? We are looking forward to receiving your online application
Tel. +43 5572 390 670
Yearly compensation represents EUR 44.171,68 as per relevant collective contract. Effective compensation exceeds collective wage agreements based on the local market.
The Zumtobel Group is one of the few global players in the lighting industry, with a workforce currently numbering more than 7,000 employees, 18 production plants on four continents as well as sales companies and representatives in over 70 countries. We offer a full range of professional indoor and outdoor lighting, lighting management systems, lighting components and modules, as well as innovative LED and OLED technology. The Group pursues a multi-brand strategy, addressing different business sectors and target groups in the lighting market through the internationally renowned Thorn, Zumtobel and Tridonic brand. www.zumtobelgroup.com