Quality & Risk Management Engineer (m/f)Erstellt am: 20.09.2017 | Ablaufdatum: 12.01.2016 | Anzeigen-ID: 1003681 Abgelaufen
Quality & Risk Management Engineer (m/f)
- Maintains the relevant management system documentation of the SPP Business Division, based on the strategy. Development and standardization (within the SPP Business Division) of quality process principles, systems, methods, tools.
- Define the appropriate risk management requirements and derive the required measures for the business processes in liaison with the process owners
- Maintain a traceable monitoring system to ensure continuous improvement of the field relevant quality for delivered SPP products
- Support the insurance management process (product liability and extended product liability)
- Perform a controlling function in respect of adherence to statutory quality and environmental standards
- Internal Auditing (based on EN ISO 9001 and 14001 standards) . Performs external supplier audits
- Technical education (i.e. HTL, FH)
- Experience in process management principles
- Experience in QM principles and tools
- Ideally experience in Six Sigma project management principles (i.e. Green belt education)
- International process and project experience after education: >3 years
- Communication strength and assertiveness
- Perfect English knowledge, additional languages (French, Germany) beneficial
- Knowledge in lighting products and applications
- Experience in leading project teams
- QM education beneficial (knowledge of ISO EN 9001 and 14001 standards)
Are you interested and ready for a new challenging task?
We look forward to receiving your online application.
Phone +43 664 80892 3405
The pay scale is based on the Collective Wage Agreement for the electronics and electrical engineering industry. The actual salary is determined on the basis of the relevant employment market and may be significantly higher than compensation payable under the Collective Wage Agreement.
The Zumtobel Group is one of the few global players in the lighting industry, with a workforce currently numbering more than 7,000 employees, 16 production plants on four continents as well as sales companies and representatives in over 70 countries. We offer a full range of professional indoor and outdoor lighting, lighting management systems, lighting components and modules, as well as innovative LED and OLED technology. The Group pursues a multi-brand strategy, addressing different business sectors and target groups in the lighting market through the internationally renowned Thorn, Zumtobel and Tridonic brand. www.zumtobelgroup.com