Project Manager (m/f)Erstellt am: 24.12.2016 | Ablaufdatum: 28.08.2016 | Anzeigen-ID: 971847 Abgelaufen
Project Manager (m/f)
For a vacancy at Tridonic in Dornbirn we are looking for an innovative and flexible personality as
Project Manager (m/f)
- We expect you to plan, lead and coordinate global projects in the lighting industry for electronic control gear.
- Thereby, you will ensure the project success regarding technical quality, reliability, time, schedule and costs.
- Furthermore, you coordinate the project planning, resourcing, and staffing.
- By monitoring the respective performance, you will be able to recommend changes or adjustments.
- It will be on you to lead the internal and external project team across different functions including competent decision making.
- Beyond that, you supply the subcontract management and coordinate all of the work performed by outside contractors.
- Throughout the whole project life cycle, you will solve several technical and nontechnical problems.
- In addition, you will provide timely and accurate information to stakeholders as well as to the management.
- Last but not least, you actively contribute to the continuous improvement process and participate in the budget development.
- Your basis is a higher degree level qualification, preferably in Consumer Electronics, Engineering, or Electronics.
- Moreover, you bring at least three years of experience in project management, ideally in the lighting industry and/or in electronic mass production manufacturing.
- Of course, you are fluent in German and English – and you are willing to travel about 15 % of your time.
- You take initiative, move issues forward with great clarity and use your customer focus to define solutions in a workable form.
- In the end, you will convince us being a communicative team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
You are interested in joining Tridonic, an international company with a challenging range of tasks? We are looking forward to receive your online application on www.tridonic.com or www.zumtobelgroup.com
Phone +43 5572 395 4596
Yearly compensation represents EUR 55.989,08 as per relevant collective contract. Effective compensation exceeds col-lective wage agreements based on the local market and con-siders academic and professional experience of a well-suited candidate.