Project Manager Industrial Engineering Global OperationsErstellt am: 22.08.2017 | Ablaufdatum: 12.03.2015 | Anzeigen-ID: 917709 Abgelaufen
Project Manager Industrial Engineering Global Operations
- Advice plants on synergies, best practice exchange and implications for industrialisation
- Leads and supports the rollout of shared time management methodology (MTM2) in all plants
- Identifies potential for standard work procedures. Act as a coach and align the process with the Global Operations Strategy
- Organizes Productivity Performance Reporting and Factory Benchmarks
- Manages a best practice exchange for industrial engineering experts within Global Operations and secures learning from external best practice enterprises.
- Keeps track with most recent developments in industrial engineering and evaluates feasibility for Global Operations Production Strategy.
- Project Manager with proven experience and success in Industrial Engineering
- Good knowledge in methods-time measurement (MTM2)
- Lean Six Sigma knowledge beneficial
- Structured and process oriented management
- Intercultural savvy
- self-confidence, enthusiasm and professionalism
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Fluent knowledge of English and German
- Willingness to operate in a dynamic environment
- International mobility (travel)
You are interested in joining an international company with a challenging range of tasks? We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Tel. +43 5572 390 26482
Yearly compensation is according to collective contract. Effective compensation might exceed collective wage agreements based on the local market.
The Zumtobel Group is one of the few global players in the lighting industry, with a workforce currently numbering more than 7,100 employees, 20 production plants on four continents as well as sales companies and representatives in over 70 countries. We offer a full range of professional indoor and outdoor lighting, lighting management systems, lighting components and modules, as well as innovative LED and OLED technology. The Group pursues a multi-brand strategy, addressing different business sectors and target groups in the lighting market through the internationally renowned Thorn, Zumtobel and Tridonic brand. www.zumtobelgroup.com