Project Leader / Project Manager (m/f)
As part of the Zumtobel Group, Zumtobel stands for holistic lighting solutions that above all enhance people's wellbeing. The brand's products unite award winning design with thoughtful integration into the architectural setting. As an innovation leader, Zumtobel offers an exceptional range of premium luminaires and lighting control systems across the full range of applications.
- You will manage several product development projects from concept to handover.
- You will balance time, cost, reliability and technical quality when making decisions to meet the requirements.
- You oversee and align the work performed by external partners/contractors (live cycle tests, approvals, clarification IP) and by internal cross functional project members.
- You analyse the customer demands and provide clarification of project goals and make adaptions of these project goals.
- You lead the project team to solve technical and nontechnical problems throughout the life of the project.
- You provide timely and accurate status updates to the project board, end users, management and all the other project specific stakeholders.
- You love to do project management. You bring a minimum of 5 years' experience in project management, ideally in an international environment.
- You have got a higher degree in a business or technical related subject.
- You feel comfortable on tight timelines, great delivery expectation and high customer visibility.
- Of course, you are fluent in German and English.
- You take initiative, move issues forward with great clarity and use your customer focus to define solutions in a workable form.
- In the end, you will convince us being a communicative team leader with excellent interpersonal skills.
The law obliges us to specify a salary here: in line with the collective agreement, this amounts to at least 43.020,60 EUR for a 38½-hour working week. However, because neither you nor we are satisfied with minimum standards, we promise you that it will be more. How much more depends on how good you are.
+43 664 80892 6076
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech; and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.