Product Manager (m/f)
Curiosity and a passion for innovation have made the Tridonic brand the technological nerve centre of the Zumtobel Group. Producing smart and energy-efficient LED modules, LED drivers, sensors and software, Tridonic delivers the innovative components that help keep the Group at the cutting edge of lighting. Since 1991 Tridonic has been serving the luminaire manufacturer market as an independent brand, generating some 80% of its revenues with luminaire manufacturers around the globe.
- As Product Manager you are responsible for your assigned LED drives and light source – from cradle to grave (market research, generating ideas, develop technical specification for the development of new products, lifecycle management, pricing, volume and revenue planning, launch conception)
- Engage with customers and be the market voice to specify, develop and introduce future products globally. Due to your technical understanding you “translate” our customers need to be integrated in our new products
- You are a networker who enjoys working with global R&D, collaborate with worldwide sales and liaise with potential partners
- Your basis is a university degree in Economics, Engineering, Electronics or similar business experience
- You have at least 2+ years of relevant professional experience either in Lighting, Sales or Marketing
- You are fluent in German and English, further languages are a plus.
- You are team-player with a hands-on personality and with an inquisitive mind who is motivated to make change for the better and, most importantly, puts our customer first
- The actual salary is determined by the professional qualifications and experience as well as the relevant employment market and may be significantly higher than the pay scale under the Collective Wage Agreement. (For legal reasons we inform you that the gross minimum salary according to the Collective Wage Agreement for 38.5 hours weekly is EUR 45.759,84 / p.a.)
Applications to Verena Sohler
T +43 664 80892 6076
Enlightening your career We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
International perspective Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech; and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Work-Life-Balance Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.