Product Manager (m/f) OfficeErstellt am: 27.02.2017 | Ablaufdatum: 20.07.2016 | Anzeigen-ID: 1060868 Abgelaufen
Product Manager (m/f) Office
- Portfolio responsibility from cradle to grave (market research, generating ideas, development of new products, lifecycle management, pricing, launch conception)
- Create and implement international marketing plans as well as coordinate with all international sales units
- Presentations and Trainings of your products to internal and external stakeholders
- Worldwide support of product families in the office segment
- Build up specific knowledge as basis for product innovation
- University degree in business administration, industrial engineering or any comparable education; ideally combined with hands-on sales experience
- At least 2+ years of relevant professional experience, preferably in the technical capital goods sector (B2B)
- Experience abroad during training or employment advantageous
- Fluent English, other languages are an asset
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Ability to implement strategic thinking consistently into practice
- Strengths in communication and negotiation
Are you interested and ready for a new challenging task?
We look forward to receiving your online application.
Phone +43 664 80892 2111
The pay scale is based on the Collective Wage Agreement for the electronics and electrical engineering industry. The actual salary is determined on the basis of the relevant employment market and may be significantly higher than compensation payable under the Collective Wage Agreement.
As part of the Zumtobel Group, Zumtobel is an innovation leader in the lighting world, offering a comprehensive range of premium luminaires and lighting control systems across the full range of applications in professional indoor lighting, including offices, schools, showrooms, hotels, wellness and healthcare facilities, the arts and industry, as well as in architectural and urban outdoor lighting and the residential sector. www.zumtobelgroup.com